5.15.2007

HAPPY RED BIRTHDAY ANDY!

Andy is 6. his favorite color is no longer orange - it is red. he changes his favorite color on his birhthday. he has done this since his 4th birthday. we have NO idea why! he knows it isn't normal and he know he doesn't have to - but he wants to. He had his party at the MA school on Saturday! He got to bow e/o in and out AND e/o (incl daddy!) had to bow to him! how cool is that? we also got him a punching bag to practice his moves on. He is also getting a copy of his book (see the sidebar!) tonight - as well as his very first chapter book!

Party Pics- click to enlarge! my camera battery died, but my FIL took plenty of pics. I'll have to scan them when I get copies though.













2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Andy! I'm jealous of the punching bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Andy. And he changed his fav color because obviously orange is sooooo last year. lol

    ReplyDelete