3.13.2007

Long time no blog...

I could make excuses, but who wants to hear them, really? so how 'bout some Kid pics instead?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Colin had a tummy virus. He was vomiting for about a week straight.. poor kid :( he is back down to the 5 th %ile as of last Friday, but he'd already gotten his appetite back. so he should be back to playing catch-up by now...

I am in the midst of designing some shorties for C. and I am thinking of offering a free version here on the blog and a full version for sale on my hyena cart . still in the swatch/sketch phase right now. I think I'll make the full version in sizes NB through 3T. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome in the comments!

speaking of wool... I have some hand-dyed wools in my cart now.








No comments:

Post a Comment