3.30.2007

Call for patterns

I got a brilliant idea over lunch (ie. pumping & knitting) I am going to out together a pattern book of wool diaper covers. longies, shorties, wraps etc. since this is a fairly new idea, I'm not sure yet what I can bribe you designers with. any schwag ideas? I've got 9 pattern ideas so far. it'll also include the basics on wool as a diaper cover and a materials guide. to submit a pattern or pattern idea, drop me an email and we'll chat.

other than that.. I've been busy stocking the cart... my NEW improved purple inserts! a couple of pockets, 2 recycled wool wraps, and 1 pair longies. swim dipes and a swim sling (for me - not the cart!) some pics...




not shown are the microfiber swiffer covers. they work SOOO much better!!! than the $$$ pads! now if I could just figure out how to refill the cleaner bottle.....

I'm hoping the weather will let me dye some self striping wool this w/e....

No comments:

Post a Comment