12.06.2005

WE'RE HOME!!!!

We are FINALLY home! it's been a long time comming.. and the kitchen still isn't done.. but we're home and that is all that matters!

Our intial intent was to be albe to stay there sunday night, but then it occured to us that it was a school night and saturday would give the boys a little more time to acclimate.. BUT Friday night, Ryan fell asleep on the way there, so Todd moved him to his bed. then I went to get ANdy's be from a coworker, adn when I got back, ANdy and Toddy were asleep on my bed! so I quite literally made Andy's bed and then I put him in it and crawled into mine.. keep in mind, we had NO fridge, NO stove (or other cooking device!), NO jammies, NO clean clothes, NO diaperbag.. NADA! I didn't even have sheets on my bed yet! but, there we were.. HOME! we had Ryan's party Saturday, and Father Tom came and blessed the house. Dad hooked up the fridge and the stove and we have sheets, blankets, clothes, and food!.. and we did have some wine.. until yesterday...

Aside From that... Christine tagged me, so....

10 Random things about myself...

1. I can lift a bookcase all by myself...
2. I LOVE Christmas!
3. I can't wait to bake Grandma's rasin bread in MY kitchen again...
4. I dont have a land line or internet connection at home.. yet
5. I'm bored with my hair, but I refuse to cut it! (then Krista's would be longer ;) )
6. I envy people with ambition.
7. My third child was due this Friday.
8. It breaks my heart to think that may have been my last pregnancy...
9. I should be working right now.
10. It didn't occur to me that I am a grown up until a CLIENT called me ma'am...

ok - now I'll tag Krista and Kathy and anyone else who'd like to do it!

(note to Kathy: ok if I link your blog?)

No comments:

Post a Comment