12.21.2005

Lopng tim no blog..

and I do have to apologize! we haven't gotten our computer at home up and running yet.. and work is very busy! I've got som pictures to upload.. Tomorrow?

Andy had his school Christmas Concert last Friday. Yes, it was a CHRISTMAS concert! it was at St. Ann's! he did great! all of the kids did! I was sure that one of the pre-k kids would flip out or run off or something .. and I was positive it would be mine! but nope! he did great! he even saw daddy in choir loft taking pictures!

Other than that, we've been busy with unpacking and getting ready for christmas. I finished the teacher scarves and I forgot to take pictures before I wrapped them all... D'oh! I'll have to take pictures of them wrapped tho.. VERY cool!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

oh- in case I missed you heres the Card picture!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you guys that you are home finally!! Have a great christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete