11.08.2005

House update

Well, we really are in the home streatch now! We're painting and the floors will be done as soon as that is finished! Then the electrician has to come in and put in the fixtures, outlets and switches.. Then there's the kitchen..... I've got my bed scheduled to be delivered the day before thanksgiving and we'll move in once the furniture is in, then we'll unpack the rest by ourselves at our own pace. Andy won't the only one traumatized by all of this.. Anyway.. Pictures...


Ryan Painting his room with Nemo colors. It will look water-like when it is done... I hope...


Andy's room. The sky(ceiling) will have pearlescent clouds. This is his own artwork...


deciding on colors. I'm thinking that I want the halls and the living room the bottom color. The top is too wishy washy and too close to the kitchen color. What do you think?


Yep.. Must be a union job... :)


this is my room. The dark color will only be on that wall as an accent wall. It is an attempt to make a room that is only 5sf larger than the bed look a little bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment