11.04.2005

HALLOWEEN!!!

OK- catch up time! I finally got my pics out of the camera and into the computer! SO, Let's start with Rob and Anya's party! It was SO nice to get out for a "grown-up" party for a change. Oh and Kim told the boys to go to bed.. and they did! just like that! BOTH of them!!!

This is our plumber "hangin out" with the Hair band singer adn the angel.... an yes.. they are playing Beer Pong!

Ah yes.. the Pharoah and his Queen....

Anya on the Left, Rob on the far right.. and I forgot the names of the 2 in between.... sorry.. I don't get out much ...

Sooo... after some MUCH needed grwn up time.. it was off to the Pumpkin Patch witht he boys!

Look at all of those mucles! those are HEAVY pumpkins.. good thing I brought my superheros!

On Ha lloween Andy got to stay @ St. Ann's the whole day for teh Halloween party. He was SO excited. this is the really funny part....

Yep that is Matthew T. dressed as Robin! We (being the parents) did NOT set this up or arrange this... I'm not sure if they planned it tho... the funny thing is last year ANdy was Woddy.. adn another boy in the class was Buzz... and they sat next to eachother too....

No comments:

Post a Comment