8.02.2005

100 things about me...

I saw this on another blog and I thought "I could never come up with that many things." Well at least not publicly... I still have my secrets ;) let's see how close I can come...



  1. I LOVE being a Mommy!
  2. I miss my house...
  3. I miss my gardens...
  4. I even miss my neighbors.
  5. I want to go home!
  6. I still can't believe that I actually passed my PE exam.
  7. My PE came with a 10% raise!
  8. I love my new job!
  9. I hate grocery shopping!
  10. I'm not fond of shopping for clothes anymore either.
  11. I can never find clothes that I like.
  12. I love to bake.
  13. I love my boys...
  14. but I want a girl too...
  15. I really really want a girl!
  16. I'm still breastfeeding Ryan.
  17. I'm not going to force him to wean before we move (so don't even bother telling me I should!)
  18. I do publicity for LLL of Milford, CT.
  19. I am contemplating becoming a LLL leader.
  20. I feel sorry for babies that aren't breastfed...
  21. and for their Moms too.
  22. I have another anonymous blog with all the "juicy" stuff that I won't post here.
  23. I've dropped a size since I started my new job.
  24. I have no idea how much I weigh and I don't care!
  25. Still can't stand shopping for clothes...
  26. My favorite color is purple.
  27. I drive a purple car!
  28. I want a Highlander!
  29. Power windows annoy me.
  30. I am ready to part with my Mustang - and therefore my youth.
  31. The thought of turning 30 this year doesn't scare me - it amazes me. How can I possibly be that old?
  32. Sometimes I forget that I am actually an adult!
  33. I am married to my soul mate.
  34. Spell check is my friend.
  35. I love Leapfrog toys and their customer service!
  36. My children amaze me!
  37. Sometimes, I work hard at being lazy.
  38. I had an operation this spring - I only told my boss, my parents, my in-laws, and a few friends.
  39. I really think there is still something wrong.
  40. I'm not getting into the details of it here... so please don't ask.
  41. I need Tea in order to function.
  42. My favorite tea is Yorkshire in the orange box.
  43. Dark chocolate makes me very happy!
  44. Friendly's Forbidden Chocolate Ice Cream with melted Peanut Butter and caramel sauce drizzled on top makes me VERY VERY happy!
  45. My taste in music is more than a little eclectic.
  46. I am counting the days until we go to camp.
  47. I enjoy fishing.
  48. I need a real vacation - alone with my hubby.
  49. My life could be worse!
  50. Hugs from my children can fix anything!
  51. I'm currently reading the new Harry Potter book.
  52. I should be working right now...
  53. My favorite food is .... I can't decide! I love trying new things and experimenting in the kitchen.
  54. I love fresh fruit and veggies straight from the garden.
  55. I have a kitty named Oreo who sometimes thinks that she is a dog.
  56. I play the flute (dee dee deee da dee dee!)
  57. I want to learn to play the saxophone.
  58. I am allergic to mold.
  59. I'm allergic to Dairy and Beef as well.
  60. I LOVE cheese!
  61. I enjoy scrapbooking, but I have neither the space or the time right now.
  62. I am currently assembling crochet baby afghans for charity.
  63. I am on afghan #3 of 4.
  64. I participated in a Granny Square Swap - those are the squares for the charity blankets.
  65. I signed up for another one - a PURPLE square swap! (this one is for me!)
  66. I knit socks.
  67. I have my 3rd pair of socks OTN. - they are for Todd.
  68. Yes I know you can buy socks a lot cheaper at Walmart.
  69. I also have a homespun sweater OTN, but I'm only on the first row of the front...
  70. I love to make gifts for people who appreciate the effort that goes into making something special.
  71. I speak French, but I have no desire to go to France.
  72. I want to learn Gaelic.
  73. I'm trying to remember ASL.
  74. My current favorite TV show is American Chopper!
  75. I think Paul Jr. Is hot!
  76. He's not hot enough to leave Todd for tho.
  77. Ewan MacGreggor is! (he's been on American Chopper! - great episode!)
  78. I love to read random blogs.
  79. I like to comment on them too.
  80. I believe in miracles.
  81. I believe in ghosts.
  82. I believe in ESP.
  83. My subconscious speaks to me in my sleep.
  84. Rocks and dirt fascinate me!
  85. Numbers fascinate me!
  86. I design septic systems - among other things...
  87. I love getting dirty. It makes me feel like I'm really alive!
  88. My back hurts.
  89. I have gout in the big toe of my left foot.
  90. I am terrified of needles!
  91. I am so tired right now that I am falling asleep at my desk!
  92. I'd rather spend more money than shop at Walmart.
  93. I have no shame in bribing my kids to use the potty!
  94. I have only left the country twice. Once on a road trip to Canada in college and once to Jamaica for my honeymoon.
  95. I hope for thunderstorms.
  96. I wish I could draw - but I can't!
  97. I can draft on AutoCAD though!
  98. Fire and Ice roses are my favorite flowers.
  99. I stuck a lie in here just to see if anyone would notice!
  100. it took me 3 days to do this!

Anyone want to guess what the lie is? Post your guesses in the commutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment