3.03.2010

WIP Wednesday - 3/3/10 Ravelympics wrap-up edition

Mission accomplished!


I combined the techniques of knit and crochet. I started with the Ribs & Lace Tank from IK. Then, I changed the lace to st st and began with a privisional cast on. I Bound the provisional stitches with single crochet and then added the bcrochet lace edge.



I worked the ribing mor or less as written. I did shorten the straps and raise the back. After grafting the straps, I added a crochet trim to the neckline. I then added a full crochet lace sleeve. This yarn has great drape, so it worked out nice.



upon further inspection, I decided the neckline could use some beads for a subtle sparke.




Yarn: Caron Spa
Needles: US 4 &6
Hook: US G

What is next? I have a few stealth deadline projects one down three to go. Two of which should go quickly. The third is OTN now and going pretty quickly. LOVE that chunky yarn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment