11.26.2009

Thanks for the Giving

I've really missed my TGIF posts, so what better time to post one than Thanksgiving?

  • My family - of course
  • Finding new friends
  • Fellowship and the other fellowship
  • growth and discovery
  • food on the table, a roof over our heads, a car in the driveway and a paycheck in the mailbox.
  • Hockey tickets
  • babysitters
  • my super smart cousin who told Santa about the Disney computer
  • having a family room again (hmm... I think a pole would look nice there.)
  • planning for the future
  • learning that prayer is a conversation and that if I shut up and listen I can hear the answers.
  • not making decisions based on fear.
  • being wanted when not needed.
  • new opportunities.
  • looking forward, onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment