11.28.2007

Make room on the Bandwagon...

Although I haven't been blogging much about my knitting/crocheting lately (I'll get on that Cynthia - Promise!), I read a few knitting blogs. Okay. More than a few. I heard about Ravelry a while ago, but figured I'd wait since it is still in Beta. Now, I'm seeing blogs about all this cool stuff on there and I am feeling totally left out. So, I shook off the high school flashbacks and put my name on "the list". At last check, there are 9010 people ahead of me and 2 after me.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love Ravelry, and not for the social networking (I have my hands full with that, thakyouverymuch), but for the pattern searching, yarn comparisons and such. I do know that they are adding people at a rapid pace, in the hopes of going fully live in the near future. I hope to see you there soon :)

    ReplyDelete