5.15.2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAR!

Today, Andy is 5! a whole hand! I can hardly believe it! It seems like yesterday he was born...and now we are signing him up for Kindergarten. KINDERGARTEN!!!

We had his party with his friends on Saturday. All week, the weather kept looking worse and worse.. I was in a cleaning frenzy! cleaning, unpacking and organizing my house from top to bottom! by Satuday morning, I was on the verge of complete physical and mental collapse... I was rescued by the Grandmas ans Amanda who help set up and decorate for the party. I think God realized that I'd had quite enough and the rain stopped in the morning. Todd and his Dad set up the bouncer. the sun came out! SO after all of my cleaning, we ended up having the party outside... as soon as it was over, the clouds came back. we took the bouncer down. it started to sprinkle again. Thank you God for listening to me! I was SO wiped from the whole experinece that I was in my PJs in bed on a saturday night - and it was still light out! and you know what? I was GLAD!

To make my weekend even better, I got to sleep in to 9 on "Saint Mudders Day"! and parked my arse in front of the TV knitting most of the day! (making GREAT progress on FISH! started my first Short Row heel!).

at least my house looks good! It got pretty muddy after the party, but no biggie! Dad also installed the chandalier over the dining table adn the track light over the bar. I love Ikea! I like the kitchen light SO much, we're thinking of forgoing the ceiling fan and getting a matching chandalier for the entry. pics to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment