2.17.2006

GOOOAAL!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it!!! Baby dragon is DONE! I CO baby dragon 2 for a gift. it was fun to knit, and a LOT easier than I thought! sweaters have really scared me.. dont' know why... maybe I'll have to actually make that sweater for myself. of course I won't be able to wear it until next fall/winter, so no hurry.... I'm going to try to get the second dragon done for the KO, but the ultimate deadline is 3/19.... must fix camera...

Note: I'm working on the pics Bear with me! I REALLY want to show this one off!

2 comments:

  1. I looked at the patterns you linked to. Sounds like the sweater must be a cute as cute can be. Are you going to be able to post a phjoto? I'd love to see your finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just heard the good news! Sounds like the stork's been busy ;). I'm sure you don't need any kitted baby hats, but I might have something else up my sleeve for Baby Berger :).

    ReplyDelete