7.20.2005

On the home front...

I've been thinking about our new kitchen (how could I not??) well, our old kitchen table matches our old kitchen cabinets. It will look silly in the new kitchen.. so I'm thinking of dragging my grandmothers old solid maple table (with leaf!) out of the garage and refinishing it. like I need something else to do! BUT I think a Cherry finish on that table will look great wiht our cherry cabinets. I'm thinking about painting the walls a very pale yellow - like we had in the appartment. and I think some chrome accessories will really finish it off nicely. And of course the boys' pictures on the fridge with the Leap Frog Fridge Phonics magnets!

1 comment:

  1. WOOT sounds like the kitchen is going to be WONDERFUL!! And a green house window....now I am getting jelous. Andy sure sounds sooo exited too about going to the new school!!

    ReplyDelete