5.07.2005

Finally DONE!!! my second pair of socks! I did these with the 2S2C method. It worked well once I got the swing of it. the cast on and join were a little confusing... I also tried short row heels and toes. I'm not too pleased with them tho- BIG holes! I think I'm doing something wrong when I purl too, the stitches look twisted on the purl rows. I don't think these will wear as well as the dutch heel that I did on mine, but I'm sure he'll outgrow them before that is an issue. I used Lion Brand Cotton Ease. it was tough to knit with- it split a lot and I dont' know how it will wear as socks either, but the fabric is firm and soft. I hope he likes them! I wrapped them up for his birthday next week even tho he saw me making them and he's tried them on along the way. he hasn't seen them done tho. Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment