3.16.2005

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to my new blog site. I'm going to keep it filled with information on my family, my house, and my current craft projects. I'm still figuring out how this works, so I'll post some pictures wnen I can.

The Roofers started on my house on Monday. I'll take pictures tonight ans post them when I can.

My boys also had their pictures taken last weekend. I'll have to scan those. they came out very cute, and very "them".

I'm finishing up my squares for a granny square swap. I'll be assemling the squares for baby blankets to donate to the Linus Project. I'm also working on my second sock of my first pair. I've already got a list of patterns to try and people to make socks for. I'm going to try my next pair two at at time on 2 circular needles. I've got yarn for Andy's pair and a pair for Samantha ready and waiting. I'm also coveting a Homespun cable knit sweater and the "Martha" poncho also in Homespun.

No comments:

Post a Comment