11.24.2005

WIP Wednesday!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Now.. Why am I up and posting at this hour??? well.. here's my first WIP to explain....

Yup.. I'm baking some of Grammy's rasin bread... I bet you're wishing you came over now Kathy! ;)

I'm also working on this...

It is Ryan's hat from the mini KAL here. Kinda looks like a bra in this pic tho... hmmm NO!

then of course I'm STILL working on Todd's socks. I measured last night.. I'm halfwa through the foot BEFORE the toe decrease... sigh...


then of course I'm on square # 1 for swap #52... I'll add a white SC border when the knitting is done. Any takers?

I really like the effect of the seed stitch with these yarns. It is VERY soft too!

oh- almost forgot... the Basketweave teacher's scarf is done... I just thought you all might be as sick of looking at it as I was... I think I'm going to use teh stitch pattern from the secret scarf on the afore mentioned blog for the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment