11.22.2005

update and quiz

well I forgot my camera this weekend! an since the floors are curing, I can't go in the house anyway... the painting- except the kitchen- is done. we're waiting for the new kitchen window.. and Mike the electrician has to come back and install the outlets, switches and fixtures... then we can go home! we'll start moving stuff in as soon as the floors are done tho...

and here is a fun quiz...
HASH(0x8f3aa48)
The Noble Princess
You are just and fair, a perfectionist with a
strong sense of proper decorum. You are very
attracted to chivalry, ceremony and dignity.
For the most part you are rather sensible, but
you are also very idealistic.
Role Models: Guinevere, Princess Fiona (of Shrek)
You are most likely to: Get kidnapped by a stray
dragon.

What Kind of Princess are You? - Beautiful Artwork (Original Music is BACK!!!)


I guess I am Fiona... I just need a little Fiona!

No comments:

Post a Comment