- you go to get a beverage and find only 3 drops of water left in the cooler.
- you go get a paper towel to wipe of the spill from filling the cooler and find an empty cardboard tube.
- you reach for sugar to put in your tea to find the container empty in spite of the large case of sugar packets in the cabinet.
- you dramatically change you hair cut/color/style and noone notices.
- you lave your "office shoes" home and end up wearing your sneakers with your pantsuit all day. noone notices.
- coworkers begin conversations with "you need to talk to my wife/girlfriend.."
- coworkers assume you know nothing about sports and might not be interested in using the company box seats at Shea (so SO wrong!).
- you are assumed to be the company authority on stain removal.
- you get married and it doesn't occur to anyone that you may have changed your name.
my apologies to Mr. Foxworthy.