I brought the two boxes into the kitchen, but I didn't get to unpack them until last night. one box was marked only "fragile". It contained the remainder of the Easter decorations that I was looking for 6 weeks ago (and the last 2 Easters as well).
The second box was labeled in my darling hsuband's hand "kitchen shit". I bet you are asking yourself what "kitchen shit" consists of. Here is a list:
- the "chip" portion of my chip 'n dip set (the "dip" was unpacked and put away over a year ago).
- 2 candleholders that belong in the master bedroom.
- 1 crystal wine glass (it was happy to be reuinted with its friends!)
- 1 depression glass bud vase
- a copy of "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding"
- my garden clogs
- 1 pair Doc Martins
- 1 pair leather sandals
- 1 softball cleat (notice I didn't say pair?)
- 3 purses I don't remember owning
- a small wall mirror that also belongs in my bedroom
who packed that box? monkeys? I'd blame it on Todd, but as I recall he did more of the labeling, carrying and complaining than any actual packing.