2.26.2010

TGIF- 2/26/10

I read this quote in the SESH the other day and thought I'd share it here.

"As we express out gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." ~ John F. Kennedy

and what words of grattitude shall I utter here on the blog - and attempt to live by in the real word?

I am grateful to/for the following:
  • hip tosses - sorry Dubs
  • patience
  • clarity
  • reading
  • writing
  • Sudafed PE (wish it was the real stuff tho... damn addicts...)
  • making plans
  • making changes
  • building stuff with the kids
  • creativity
  • "rainbow salad"
  • tea
  • electric dryers (sorry Deb... )
  • quilt square swaps - and swappers!
  • fabric sales
  • road trips past and future
  • bamboo yarn - LOVE it!

It is Derby night tonight - weather permitting - I'll have car and race photos up tomorrow - weather permitting. Wish my boys luck! Oh- my nephews too. thier pack races tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment