"As we express out gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." ~ John F. Kennedy
and what words of grattitude shall I utter here on the blog - and attempt to live by in the real word?
I am grateful to/for the following:
- hip tosses - sorry Dubs
- Sudafed PE (wish it was the real stuff tho... damn addicts...)
- making plans
- making changes
- building stuff with the kids
- "rainbow salad"
- electric dryers (sorry Deb... )
- quilt square swaps - and swappers!
- fabric sales
- road trips past and future
- bamboo yarn - LOVE it!
It is Derby night tonight - weather permitting - I'll have car and race photos up tomorrow - weather permitting. Wish my boys luck! Oh- my nephews too. thier pack races tomorrow too.