7.27.2005

"Can I touch the baby?"

My boys really love their Mimmy! (Ryan used to jump up and down on the sofa pointing to Kim's picture yelling "Mimmy! Mimmy! Mimmy!" when he was littler and we were home. So now she's Mimmy in our house.) Two days ago, she stopped by to pick up some odds n ends I had for her. Andy points at her and said "There's not a baby in your belly anymore." then he tried to get in the car and leave with her....

We brought them dinner yesterday. The boys got to see Jason for the first time. They were SO excited! They were So good tho. They were quiet - Jason was sleeping. And they asked before touching the baby. Ryan came over to me and said, "Mommy, can I touch the baby?" I told him that he had to ask Mimmy b/c she is the Mommy. We told the boys on the way over that they can NOT touch the baby's head or face and they certainly can NOT pick him up! So Ryan asked Kim and she said yes. he was so excited, you could see him trying to contain himself! he asked if he could touch his toes and kiss his knee. It was SO sweet. Then he said "I love you baby." Oh- and Andy has a baby sister named Dora in his belly....

No comments:

Post a Comment